U.S. Crop Tour
Farms.com Risk Management has been conducting a U.S. Corn Belt Crop Tour for several years. This unique tour features Chief Commodity Strategist Moe Agostino, as he visits and assesses farm fields throughout the Midwest. Farms.com Risk Management’s goal is to be a leader in assisting farmers to help them anticipate where grain prices are headed to give them a selling advantage. The Tour begins in late June, ends in early July, and includes on-farm assessments and farmer and industry interviews/reports within 12 U.S. states, including: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. Farms.com Risk Management invites sponsors to be featured throughout the tour. The information collected throughout the tour will be presented at our final event in Ontario.
Sponsor's receive the following:
- Sponsor logos in banner ads promoting the crop tour.
- Logos to appear on Risk Management U.S. Corn Belt Crop Tour pages.
- Sponsor logos to appear in banner ads in Farms.com newsletters.
- News articles posted on the Farms.com website (Google Syndicated) before, during, and after the Tour.
- Risk Management U.S. Corn Belt Crop Tour pages to be updated with videos daily.
- Videos to include sponsor logos at the beginning and end of each video post.
- Farms.com Risk Management will tweet daily live photos. Photos will also be available on the Tour webpage through a link.
- Farms.com Risk Management will tweet when new videos are posted.
- Sponsor logos to appear in Farms.com Risk Management newsletter.
Anyone looking for more info can call 1-877-438-5729 Ext 5040 or send an email to email@example.com